Thursday, 31 January 2013

Hi my name is Karla...

I like most types of media products but especially film and television.

Some of my favorite films are:
Revolutionary Road
Sweeney Todd
Adaption
Girl Interrupted
Spirited Away
Malena
The Hours and
The Constant Gardener

Some of my favorite tv series are:
Seinfeld
Mad Men
Extras
Allo Allo
Will and Grace and
Game of Thrones

I also like mini-series and tv films:
Angels in America
Mildred Pierce
Elizabeth 1 and
Gia

I like anything done by Tim Burton, Quentin Tarantino or starring Helena Bonham Carter.
When i leave school I am going to be a film maker (director/writer) and am looking forward to this year in Media and since we are doing advertising as a subject I have my fingers crossed that we are watching Mad Men

.... and that is pretty much it

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. That's great Karla, you've got good taste. Especially 'Adaptation' by Spike Jonze. A favourite of mine. Keep crossing your fingers for MAD MEN!

    ReplyDelete